- This Super Bee kit kills your marine-style 2-cycle gas engine on command, during a radio glitch, low battery, or total battery power loss
- Comes ready to install. No soldering, crimping, or splicing required
- The Super Bee is 4 kill switch versions in one. No need for multiple versions for different radios. Just flip the dip switches to change how the Super Bee functions. The Super Bee works with most 2, 3, 4+ channel AM,FM, 2.4ghz radios
- Compatible with 4 to 9v rx battery (2S LiPo compatible)
- Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff: Choose from 3, 4, 5, 6v cutoff (great for LiFe or LiPo packs)
- Adjustable glitch sensitivity
- Multi color built-in LED
- Buzzer output with multiple tones
- LED output, which can power up to 48 individual Killer RC 6v LEDs
- Dual engine temp sensors w/ adjustable high temp kill (optional temp sensors coming soon)
- Data Logging, (optional add-on module coming soon)
- Half the size of other kill switches
- Includes a double insulated ignition coil wiring with quick disconnect, and EMI filter
- Detailed instructions included
If you don't have a spare radio channel you will need to buy a 2-way splitter cable to plug the Super Bee into your steering channel.
The optional Remote Mount LED lets you more easily see the status of the Super Bee, because usually the Super Bee is hidden down inside your battery box. You will need to drill a small hole in your battery box lid to mount the Remote Mount LED. When the LED is lit up solid you know that the engine is ready to start.
COMES WITH FREE BUZZER!!!