The Super Bee kill switch is the #1 selling gas RC kill switch in the world. The Super Bee plugs in to the radio receiver on your vehicle and it stops your 2-cycle twin gas engine on command, during a radio glitch, low or total battery power loss. Works on most all gas RC cars, boats, and trucks.
- This Super Bee kit kills your twin engine 2-cycle gas engine on command, during a radio glitch, low battery, or total battery power loss
- Comes ready to install. No soldering, crimping, or splicing required.
- The Super Bee is 4 kill switch versions in one. No need for multiple versions for different radios. Just flip the dip switches to change how the Super Bee functions. The Super Bee works with most 2, 3, 4+ channel AM,FM, 2.4ghz radios
- Compatible with 4 to 9v rx battery (2S LiPo compatible)
- Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff: Choose from 3, 4, 5, 6v cutoff (great for LiFe or LiPo packs)
- Adjustable glitch sensitivity
- Multi color built-in LED
- Buzzer output with multiple tones
- LED output, which can power up to 4 sets of Killer RC 6v LED headlights (48 LEDs)
- Dual engine temp sensors w/ adjustable high temp kill (optional temp sensors coming soon)
- Data Logging, (optional add-on module coming soon)
- Half the size of other kill switches
- Includes two double insulated ignition coil cables with quick disconnects, and EMI filters
- Detailed instructions included
If you don't have a spare (3rd channel) radio channel you will need to buy a 2-way splitter cable to plug the Super Bee into your steering channel.
The optional Remote Mount LED lets you more easily see the status of the Super Bee, because usually the Super Bee is hidden down inside your battery box. You will need to drill a 1/4" hole in your battery box lid to mount the Remote Mount LED. When the LED is lit up solid you know that the engine is ready to start.
COMES WITH FREE BUZZER!!!